Sunday, January 25, 2009

And the wait continues.....

Let me first start by apologizing to my "blog stalkers" for not posting recently. I didn't realize it had been so long since the last post. I guess I thought it had been updated because we are constantly answering the question "Have you heard anything yet?". Let me assure everyone that the moment we hear anything we will definitely tell everyone else, I promise! We really appreciate that everyone is excited for us and wants to know what's going on.
We were told last week that the judge has our paperwork and they are just waiting for them to say everything is in order and give us a court date. Our agency thinks that we should hear something this week. We've done about all the waiting we can stand and I'm running out of patience. We are still in contact with the family that traveled with us on the first trip and they've not heard anything either.
Please say a prayer for us that we will get some travel dates this week. Little man's birthday is coming up soon and we really want to have him home by then.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

We are keeping you in our prayers!