Yes, you read that correctly! I wasn't sure if I would have time to update the blog tonight since we are having a little party type thing at the orphanage tonight with cake and tea and then I will have to come back and pack up. We picked up Konner's passport this morning and we received an email from our agency saying that there shouldn't be any problems at the Embassy because they would have to have given all the agencies notice if they wouldn't accept the old passports anymore.
There may even be a possibility that we get to come home one day early depending on how quickly we get things done in Moscow the first of the week. We'll keep you updated on that as we learn more.
Nap time is almost coming to an end, so the next time you hear from us will be from Moscow on Saturday!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment