Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Shower

We had our first baby shower last Sunday and it was great! My sisters have been planning a surprise shower for a while now and they did a really good job keeping it a secret as long as they did! I finally caught on to what was going on by Wednesday and that was only because everyone was trying to figure out a way to get me there without me knowing, which is ultimately impossible! We got a lot of great stuff and had a wonderful time! I just 'happened' to have my camera with me, so here are a few pictures!

Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen!!!!

I just love this picture! I don't know if anyone else could see me opening up the presents for all my little monkeys gathered around! Aren't they cute! Well, if you could see their faces you would agree!

The clean-up crew! Notice I'm not in these pictures!

The BEST sister in laws in the world!!!
Notice I changed the ticker at the top of the page to countdown to Christmas. I couldn't take looking at the other one any longer, it just kept reminding me that it's been a long time since I've seen my little man. We've got all our paperwork that the judge requested sent in except the FBI fingerprint clearances. We are hoping to get those back tomorrow. We probably won't get back to get him until January, but we are still praying that a miracle happens and we get to bring him home before Christmas.

No comments: