We got brave and decided to venture out while we were in Moscow. We went to Red Square which was simply breathtaking! We got lost trying to get back to the train to go back to the hotel which was really scary. We couldn't find anyone who could speak English. We finally found one bus driver who understood Alan's hand motion for "airport" and I knew the name of the hotel so the driver made a motion for "sleep" and we knew we understood each other. You can imagine how funny this was for onlookers! We are so happy to be back in the US where we can understand everybody, but sad that little man isn't with us.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Finally Home
Life has been a whirlwind since day 2. After day 3 we were whisked away to Moscow and between all the flying, the time differences, and no internet access we've not been able to update the blog. Our final visit went well and he was feeling much better. It was VERY hard to leave that day and I pray that we get to go back soon. At this point we don't know when that is going to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey,
I think I only met you once while I was in Wilkesboro, but I wish you and Alan the best with Konner. That is so exciting. I will continue to follow your blog. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you get Konner here soon!
Amy Blevins
Post a Comment