Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Waiting for dates

Sorry I haven't updated the blog lately, but we've been really busy. Here's what's going on.
We talked to the doctor at the IAC last Tuesday night for almost an hour. We were told she would call us after 6:00 pm and after pacing the floors for 2 1/2 hours she finally called at 8:30! Alan was very calm, but I can't say that I was. Alan was doing his best trying to keep me from going insane! The doctor apologized for keeping us waiting and told us she just wanted to have enough time to go over everything with us and make sure we got a chance to ask all the questions that we wanted to. She was very thorough and it was well worth the money.
We called the agency and accepted the referral on Wednesday and they said that they thought that we would be traveling in about 2 weeks-around October 23rd. They said they would let us know in a few days when we would be traveling. I called them back today and they still don't have any travel dates for us yet. Be praying it is soon, because I am sooo ready to go see my little man!
I mailed in our applications for or Visas on Thursday. You have to send your passports in with the application which scares me a little bit. They assured me that it would be OK and that they have never lost one yet (mine will probably be the first)!
Hopefully they will call us with some dates this week. We will let everyone know when we find out!

No comments: