It looks like we fell off the face of the earth after court! We didn't have a whole lot of news to speak of after court since that was on Thursday and we left very early Saturday morning to come home. We got back to the airport at 11:45 p.m. and we were very exhausted to say the least. I ended up getting sick about Germany with a stomach bug or something & didn't get back to my usual self until about Wednesday. With everything that's been going on I just didn't think about the blog, but my biggest blog stalker (Vicky) has been telling me that I needed to update it! So I guess I should oblige!
We leave again on Sunday to go back to Russia. Our 10 day waiting period will be up on the 3rd and that's what day we will get to Tomsk. We will spend a few days there getting Konner's passport and birth certificate. We will leave on the morning of the 7th & go back to Moscow & spend the weekend doing some sight seeing and shopping. The 9th is a holiday in Russia (Women's Day) so we will have to wait until the 10th to get everything done at the US Embassy. We will leave Moscow on the 12th very early in the morning & be back in the states that afternoon.
The family that traveled with us on our first trip desperately needs your prayers. They went back for their second trip this week and the last we had heard things were going very badly and it didn't look like they were going to be able to go to court. I'd also like for everyone to keep my blogger friend Tina in your prayers as she is waiting to get back to get her little guy and is having some problems also.
We've been thanking God all week for how fortunate we have been that things have gone as smoothly as they have. It just breaks our hearts that these other families are having problems.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! The next time you hear from us we will be in Russia!!!!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment