Today we had our Pre-Trial court hearing. It only lasted about an hour and consisted of the judge asking us questions and verifying that all our documents were in order. We were assigned a court date for Thursday at 10:00 am.
We got to go to the orphanage twice today. Little man is doing great and we can't wait till this is all over and we get to take him home!
We brought him a car to play with that you shake up and it takes off and this has been a big hit, not only with him but with all the adults here also. They said they have never seen anything like this. I think so far we've been told to bring back 8 of them when we come! Here is a picture of the car.
I know what you're thinking, Jeff Gordon??? For the record I wanted to get the #9 car, Kasey is my favorite. But since it was Alan's idea he got to make the final decision and he's a closet Jeff Gordon fan! I hope Walmart still has these or there will be some disappointed Russians over here!
We don't have a lot planned for tomorrow other than going back to the medical clinic to have one doctor sign off on a form. Then we will get to go back to the orphanage!


No comments:
Post a Comment