We finally got the long awaited call from the agency today!!!! Our coordinator went to see the judge today & we were assigned a court date for February 19th. We will be leaving on the 14th (HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO US!!) Yes folks, that's one week from tomorrow! We will be in Moscow on the 15th, go to Tomsk on the 16th and we will get to visit with little man that day. The 17th we will have what they call Pre-Court where they go over everything & make sure it's all in order. Not sure yet what is happening on the 18th only because it wasn't mentioned. The 19th and/or 20th will be court. We will leave Moscow on the 21st and be home late on the 21st. There is a 10 day waiting period that is never waived in Tomsk, so we will come home during that time. The wait will be up on March 4th, so we will leave again on the 3rd and go get our son on the 4th. We will stay in Tomsk a few days waiting on his new birth certificate and his passport. We will be going back to Moscow on the 7th and will go to the US Embassy on the 10th & 11th. On March 12th we will be back in the good ole USA with the newest member of the Brown family!!!!
I have finally calmed down (a little bit) and have stopped jumping up and down and yes, this really happened at work today, the girls I work with already know I'm crazy so they're used to it!
So now, because I have procrastinated yet again, I have to rush around this week trying to find gifts for the orphanage and the workers, and the officials that will be helping us. I think there about 8 or 10 gifts that we have to buy. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas!
By the way Happy Birthday Alan! He loved this birthday present today!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooo happy for you!! I hope we will perhaps be there around the same time!! But we have not heard yet.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Fantastic news. Many prayers coming your way.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have seen a registry for Tomsk. If you have a different link, I would love to see.
Post a Comment